Sorry I couldn’t post more this week…wish blogging was my day job, but alas it is not. We did accomplish a lot:
- Refined of our lottery number generator
- Developed a new set of numbers for the Power ticket
- Went over the importance of sums and the bell curve
- Learned that the same sum occurring twice in a row is around .5%
- We saw that Mario in a box is super expensive.
- Finally saw our first win ($2) of the year.
What to expect next week?
- We will have our recap of the winning numbers from Friday
- We will go over number slotting and why it will increase your odds of winning.
- We will find some other product to blow our winning on.
- Probably still work on tweaking the calculator and posting it for sale
- Finally if we have time go over the darker side of some past lottery winners
See you next week!