Monday, January 7, 2013

That Soup is Poison

AP-A Chicago medical examiner says a lottery winner was fatally poisoned with cyanide a day after he collected nearly $425,000.

Cook County Medical Examiner Stephen Cina (SEE'-nuh) says a limited exam initially found Urooj (oo-ROOJ') Khan died of natural causes, but a relative asked for a deeper investigation.

A full toxicology test revealed Khan had ingested a deadly amount of cyanide, and his death was re-classified as a homicide.

Khan died July 20, a day after collecting the lump sum option on a $1 million win.

First off I nearly died when I read that his million that he won was only $425,000 after taking the lump sum.  Secondly I am no detective, but apparently either are the detectives that investigated this in the first place. A man dies one day after taking home $425,000 in lottery winnings and its move it along nothing to see here it was his time.  Don’t all people die of natural cause at age 46?  Spoiler alert Chicago police there person who inherited all the money did it! Either that or it was the US government because apparently half wasn’t enough, a couple more lotto winner and fiscal cliff adverted.

No comments:

Post a Comment